What jewellery materials are sold at A-Hjort?
All A-Hjort jewelery complies with the Danish legal requirements for the release of nickel, cadmium, lead and mercury. Nickel allergy sufferers can therefore also calmly and safely buy jewelry at A-Hjort.
At A-Hjort we sell the following materials:
- Silver → sterling silver 925 with a natural untreated surface
- Gold-plated → sterling silver 925 gold-plated with 18-24 carat gold
- Oxidized → sterling silver 925 which is oxidized and therefore gets a nice rustic and darker surface
- Pink gold plated → sterling silver 925 with a fine layer of gold mixed with copper
- Rhodium-plated silver → sterling silver 925 which is varnished and has a darker black / gray surface
In addition, some of our jewelry designers also use:
- Real gold from 8-14 carats
- Precious stones including zircons
Exceptions: PICO uses sterling silver or brass as a base in all their items.