Return of Jewelry
If you want to return a piece of jewelery, you pay for the return shipment yourself, but it's easy and straightforward.
- Send the jewelry in the jewelry box you received it in.
- Put this in a regular envelope and send it as a regular letter.
- Attach the full name of the costumer or web order number.
- Remember to write whether it should be credited or complaint.
- The money is automatically returned to the payment card used when ordering.
Buchwaldsgade 15 B
5000 Odense C
*Returns will only be processed if they are sent to this address.
If you want to exchange, please place a new order. When complaining, make sure you describe as accurately as possible what is wrong with the jewelry. Please enclose this information, as well as your order number in the return shipment.